Radish Cucumber Salad
Simple Summer Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups sliced radishes
- ½ tsp. kosher salt (or more to taste)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 TBS unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 TBS chopped fresh dill (or more or less to your liking) fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Optional add feta cheese
- Combine the cucumbers and radish in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Mix and allow to sit at room
- In a small bowl or small mason jar with lid, combine the vinegar, oil, garlic, and sugar. Mix or whisk well.
- Add onion to the cucumber-radish mixture and pour dressing on top of vegetables. Mix to coat.Add in the dill and the black pepper. Taste for additional salt if needed.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour to allow flavors to meld. Garnish with additional fresh dill, if desired.