Protein Pancakes – Power Breakfast
Protein Pancakes - Power Breakfast
Author: Tanya Risnes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 C. Lentil beans (any color)
- 1 C. Dal Mung Beans (best if split open)
- ¼ C. Walnuts chopped
- ¼ C. Dates chopped
- ½ C. Frozen Blueberries
- Rinse Beans several times then place in bowl with plenty of water for them to soak at least 24 hours.
- Then Drain the beans and place in blender and add water ( ½ to 1 cup ) and blend til it is as
- thick as pancake batter.
- Grease a skillet pan or (large grill pan to make more than one at a time)
- Heat over medium heat.
- Then pour bean batter on to the cook surface.
- Add walnuts, dates, and blueberries into the batter as desired.
- When bean cake is firm enough to flip - flip and cook til done.
- serve with Butter and syrup or eat with yogart.
- Delicious and Nutritious!