Recipe type: Jams and Butters
- 15 pounds peaches, (pitted and quartered)
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- Working in batches, toss the peaches in a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour peach puree into a heavy-bottomed stock pot, and stir in spices.
- Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for about 60 minutes or until thickened into a fine paste.
- Blend until smooth with an immersion blender, pour into pint-sized mason jars and refrigerate or can using the water bath method.